Wollongong Photography Service NSW
Creative Events Photography specialise in family photos, preschool photos, school photos, events photos and more. We provide professional photography sessions at surrounding nearby suburbs in Wollongong that you will love!
Explore these places near Wollongong and contact Judith, if you would like to book a photography session with us.
Places to Stay in Wollongong NSW 2500
1. Fairy Meadow is popular as a place to live and visit. It is the area showing the highest rate of growth in property prices in the entire Wollongong. The long beach available for relaxation and the magnificent views on offer explains this. Nature lovers have the added attraction of Puckeys Estate Reservation. Go along Elliotts Rd towards the coast to get into the reserve area once you cross Squires Way.
2. Thirroul has a number of sports clubs representing a range of sporting activities. One of the oldest rugby league clubs, the Thirroul Butchers can be found at the end of Bath Street. A great attraction is the wonderful bike track between the city centre and Thirroul with ample bird life to be observed.
3. Dapto, mainly a residential area is situated on the western side of Lake Illawarra. It serves as the home of a number of service providers like lawn mowing services, plumbers and more. One of the main attraction of the suburb is Dapto Mall on Princes Highway. Another famous attraction is Greyhound Racing Club next to the mall and McDonald’s.
SEE ALSO: Illawarra Photography Service
School in Wollongong
1. Woonona High School in Nicholson Lane is a public school with a limited number of scholars ranking high in standards for both Maths and English. As is often the case, the principal Belinda Hall makes a huge difference in the performance of the school. More than half its students now go on to gain a university education. Belinda believes in communication both ways and scholars are encouraged to express their views and have a say in their education.
2. With only 96 enrolments Jamberoo Primary School is another public school with consistently high levels of achievement. The school can be found in Churchill St Jamberoo. Teachers are committed to providing a high level of education in a caring environment. This leads to learners reaching their full potential ready for high school learning.
3. Our choice, when it comes to private high schools fall on Illawarra Christian School where a limited number of learners once again provides for maximum interaction between teacher and scholar. This school is situated at Tyall Place, Cordeaux Heights with a sub-campus at Tongarra. Although Christian in nature it is not affiliated with any specific denomination. As can be expected parents play a large and important role in the upbringing of their children at this school.
Local suburbs in Illwarra NSW